Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blu Inc and Goodie Bags...

While I was in uni, Blu Inc (the company behind Seventeen, female, Marie Claire magazines etc.) held their first ever Bumper Celebration with goodie bags, freebies and all those good stuff and I went to every single one of them while I was there.  To my delight, a month ago I saw buntings hung up on lamp poles with the words "Blu Inc Bumper Rewards 2010, 6-8 August 2010, 1Borneo Centre Atrium" and I got super excited in the car.


So me being me, got myself 3 magazines (seventeen, female & Marie Claire) and redeemed 3 goodie bags (and 3 lucky draw entries):



Aren't these bags just cute?  Perfect for No Plastic Bag Mondays too!  I should have these handy in my handbag when I go out.  So let's see what's in the bags:




There were samples and vouchers and a few full sized items.  I was kinda disappointed I didn't get anything from Shu Uemura in my goodie bags.  I don't know if the contents of the goodie bags are different on different days.  So you never know, I might drop by and get myself another goodie bag just because.  Haha.

There was however one expired item in one of my goodie bag which was kind of a bummer:



Apart from the goodie bags and lucky draw entry, there are also a bunch of other coupons you can use to redeem for freebies and discounts/vouchers.  Marie France were giving free hand treatments (basically moisturize your hands with their lotion/cream and dipping your hand in warm paraffin wax), Skinz had 20% off if I'm not mistaken, Esprit, SaSa and Xixili were also giving special discounts.

Here are a few other things I redeemed:


Recycle bag from Eu Yan Sang
(coupon in magazine)

BB Cream from SaSa Outlet
(coupon in magazine)

Masks from Skin Food Outlet
(coupon in goodie bag)

On a different note, I dropped by the PC Fair which was going on downstairs as well and was kinda disappointed with it.  My enthusiasm died as soon as I started going round the area.  Haha.  Anyhow, I will be going again just to make sure I didn't miss anything I wanted to get.  Haha.

Update: I went back today (Day 2) and dropped my lucky draw entries.  Although my entry wasn't picked out for the draw, I did manage to snag myself a Marie France Bodyline treatment for playing one of their stage games.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment