Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 New Year Resolutions

Usually come the new year I'd be frantically scribbling my new year resolutions with the hopes of fulfilling them by year end.  After many failed attempts despite being super specific and jotting down the details on how to achieve my resolutions as well as attainable measures, I've decided to not obsess over the whole resolution "tradition".

This year, I won't be having any resolutions per se but rather a guideline of what I want to do throughout the year which will prolly be an on-going thing anyways.  So here's a general idea of what my personal guidelines look like:


What they are and what I'm going to do to achieve these is up to me and I'll sort through it as I go.

Anyways, hope all of you have an amazing year ahead and to better things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment