Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flower Art

With a drop of creativity, anything is possible.  I love how beautiful these flower arts are!!

pinterest Link

This is so beautiful.  I love the idea behind the photos.  Flower skirts.  Doesn't art like this just make you wonder how someone got this idea and the amount of time it took to execute it?

pinterest Link
I've seen these before and they are gorgeous!  However, this particular piece of decoration I feel is only suitable for temporary events.  I can imagine that water looking gross over time what with dust, insects and larvae swimming about.  *Way to ruin a beautiful picture, self. Haha*  Glass vases similar to the above are sold in Kaison and IKEA (they should also be available elsewhere but those are the 2 places I'm confident of.  Parkson and Metrojaya might have them too).  Personally, I'll omit the water and put a lid up top to prevent the flowers from getting dirty and deter insects falling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment