Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

beep, beep -- i'm still around...

i always seem to feel i'm pressed for time. there's just so much to do and so little time to do them all. especially with my habit of biting off more than i can chew. haha. serves me right i suppose.

anyways, i've been shuttling myself everywhere!!! from home, to the office, then back home again, then sending and picking my little brothers up from school or kumon or tuition, running errands and stuff. my daily routine in itself is a severe balancing act. not that i'm complaining. but sometimes it can be overwhelming. whenever i can i'd steal some time off to myself. haha.

now with all the things that's going on, my travelling trips have taken a backseat. was going to enrol in another course at the academy *haha. another chance to go to kl* but decided against it due to unforeseen circumstances. but the course will be on regularly anyways so no worries there. then there's the already paid for bandung trip in july that i'm suppose to go with my mum and her officemates. she says i should go even though she won't be able to go with me. i don't know. it just won't be the same. hhmmm...

there's really not much going on these days to blog about. or maybe just to much of it. haha. well, off i go again to start reformatting my lil bro's laptop. huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment