Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

new moon... here i come!!

it's been ages since i've stepped foot in the cinema for a good movie considering the circumstances that be. but... a little bird dropped a note in facebook and i tried my luck.  today, i've just got a wonderful e-mail from miss bobidom informing me that i was one of the lucky winners to go see new moon this friday!!

*bursting with joy.. in silence* *grins*

NEW MOON HERE I COME!!



it's just perfect timing that they're showing the first from the saga -- twilight -- on astro which i had just watched *again* with my mum on star movies. now watching new moon would be a much more, erm, fluid experience.  *smiles*

thanks to the body shop for the movie tickets!! weeee....




No comments:

Post a Comment