Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Life Talk... On YouTube

Among the things that I love about the internet is YouTube.  Hands down it is one of the best sources of information, knowledge and inspiration in my opinion.  YouTube gives everyone with a camera and computer with an internet connection the opportunity to share their thoughts, experiences and knowledge with anyone interested to know more.

Although my main reasons to frequently hog my internet bandwidth watching YouTube videos are more beauty and entertainment related than anything else, every so often I'd stumble on some inspiring videos.  The kind of videos that reminds me to be thankful and embrace life, to learn not to take myself too seriously and challenge myself.

One of my favourite YouTube personalities is actually a popular beauty guru but has a second channel where she posts some snippets of her life and share more life related videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment