Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Music... Boyce Avenue

The first time I heard of Boyce Avenue was when their cover of Katy Perry's hit Fireworks was played on hitz.fm some time back.  The cover featured fellow YouTube talent David Choi on violin and I fell in love with their arrangement and vocals of the song.


OK, so I didn't dig much into it until probably a month or so after while browsing David Choi's YouTube channel and saw the video for it.  Interest peaked, I had to check out other songs they've covered (and yes, they have original songs too).  My all time favourite is definitely their cover of Taylor Swift's Last Kiss with Megan and Liz:


I've never heard of the song prior but after hearing Taylor's version of it afterwards, I much prefer Boyce Avenue's rendition.  As with any singer, I don't love all the songs they sing though.  Anyhow, they've recently gone on their UK & Europe tour and are on the US leg of their tour now I believe.  They'll also be heading down under for a few shows but no sign of an Asian leg just yet.  But hey, you never know right?  David Choi made it here in the past couple of months. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment