Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge... Can I Cope? (Post #9)

This was a pretty ambitious and rather tall order to fulfill and I'm beginning to find it to be quite a chore to be honest.  So, here's what I'm going to do.  Instead of a 30 Day Challenge, I'm just gonna look at it as a 30 Post Challenge and it will come along in order but not on a daily basis.

I've been quite overwhelmed lately with everything going on.  And I will have to take this at a slower pace than is entailed by this challenge.

For the 9th Post: A photo I took...


I'm not really sure what bird this is but if anyone of you out there knows, drop me a comment and let me know.  This was taken quite recently at Pacific Sutera during my BFF's pre-wedding photoshoot.  The poor bird supposedly had broken its wings and couldn't fly off.  You could seriously get super upclose and the bird won't budge.  And the colors were so vibrant.

For the 10th Post, I'll have to go digging in the family photo album or something to share.  Til then (and posts in between).

Here are a few updates:


  • My online boutique which launched some time in February this year will be closing its doors very soon.  I'll be having a clearance sale very very soon when I get the chance to sort through everything.  At present I'm unable to make the boutique as I'd want it to be and I'm not much for half-hearted ventures.  I had a blast with the boutique and thank everyone for the experience.
  • Since I've started embarking on improving my fitness level (and losing weight in the process), I'm going to finally come through with my fitness and weight loss blog.  That will be up soon.  I feel it might help as motivation as well as a means to track my progress and hopefully inspire some of you to increase your fitness as well as be healthy.  I'll also be posting some things about weight loss supplements and slimming centres and share some of my experiences with you.
  • My beauty blog 30 Day Challenge will also be following in the footsteps of this challenge.
  • I've been posting a bunch of reviews on my Luuux website (link here) which you can go and check out.  So far there's been a bunch of elf product reviews there which I'll be listing on my beauty blog soon.
So that's all for now.

Much luv,

No comments:

Post a Comment