Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 2: Your Favorite Movie

I know I said I was gonna post Day 2 late yesterday but I was so exhausted from training and other stuff it just didn't happen.  So it looks like today will be Day 2 after all and this challenge should end on Dec 1st.

Anyways, to the post of the day: My favorite movie...

Cruel Intentions
- Photo from Similar Movies -

The movie was the modern interpretation of the movie "Dangerous Liaisons" and featured younger talent.  The movie is a classic for me.  Love it.

Again, I can't really say that this movie is my only fave because it isn't.  I love watching movies and a lot has impacted me one way or another.  A few other movies that I've recently love:


  • How To Train A (Your?) Dragon
  • The Expendables
  • Inception
  • The Backup Plan
  • Twilight Saga
  • Harry Potter
And believe me, the list goes on and on.  *smiles*

See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment