Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

One Step At A Time

These days my time has been filled with work, home and gym.  Of course I try to make time for friends as well and was glad that I got to do that last weekend.

I'm still in the process of reorganizing my room and it has been taking longer than I'd planned.  I've bought the new pieces except for one big piece and am just excited to start putting everything together and be done with it.  Haha.  Hopefully I'll get everything done by month's end.

Work has been draining me still and no longer fun for me as it used to be.  I believe that you should love your job.  When you no longer do, it's time to move on and take on other challenges.  I really wish that my mum was here for me to talk to her about my concerns.  I could definitely use her wisdom and advise right about now.

OK.  I'm kinda getting off track here.  Anyways, I've started another blog that follows my thoughts and experiences while losing weight, being healthier and improving my fitness.  I'll also be talking about other related topics there based on my own experience, observation and literary research.  If you'd like to read more, you can check it out here.  I've also put a link up top so you can easily click on the image to head over to that blog.

Need to get me some food now.  So, til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment