Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8: A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad

For Day 8, I'm supposed to share a photo that evokes anger and/or sadness for me.  For me, I don't generally have a photo that gives me that effect.  But looking at a photo of my mummy for instance when she was happy regardless if she was already sick or not makes me (wanna) cry because I just miss her so and I do feel sad that I can't spend time with her anymore like I used to.

Other types of photos that makes me sad are photos of abuse.  It just freaks me out.  Seriously.

What kind of photos make you feel angry or sad (or both)?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.bypassfanpages.com/2010/05/the-photographer-committed-suicide-3-days-after-taking-this-picture/

    ReplyDelete