Beauty Moments: Make Up, Nails, Hair, Skincare, Fashion
Click on the image above or Click Here
for my beauty blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy

This is a bit tough since I don't really know which photo makes me happy.  But anything with my baby brother definitely puts a smile on my face.  I can't really describe it.  Haha.  Imagine me lost for words.  This might be the shortest post in the history of my blog and I'm contemplating actually putting a photo here with good reason.

A more general type of photo that makes me happy will have to be a photo with 2 people completely and madly in love with each other, they needn't say a word to prove anything because their skin glows and their eyes sparkle.  It's kinda cliche but yes, if you look closely, you may just catch that glimmer.  It just makes you remember all the beautiful things in the world.

P/S: Would you believe that this is my 100th post for this blog?  So happy.  Thanks to everyone who've supported me here.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment